How to See your Subscribers on YouTube?
Nowadays, YouTube has become one of the most popular platforms and, also it can be a handy tool to reach your customers for selling something.
Many popular creators earn a handsome amount of money through YouTube channels. For creating a YouTube channel, you need a Google account.
After making a channel on YouTube, people subscribe to your channel when they like and enjoy the content. Getting subscribers on YouTube is a big success.
In the case of you wondering how to see your subscribers on YouTube. With over 500 hours of videos uploads every minute on YouTube, it is no surprise many creators massively reach millions of subscribers. Revenue from advertising and product selling is reaching high.
I will guide you in steps that help you to see your subscribers by using desktop and mobile because people who have YouTube channels wondered to see subscribers on their channel.
It always a wonderful feeling when somebody subscribes to your channel but, the main question is that who subscribe it, and how big their channel
Let’s start to know how to see our subscribers.
How to see your YouTube subscribers on the desktop?
To check the number of subscribers on YouTube is simple. Follow these steps to know how to see the subscribers on your desktop, because, the subscriber’s list is shown in the desktop version.
By using these steps, you get to know how to see your subscribers list.
Step 1: login into your YouTube channel
- First, open YouTube on the web. Click on the right corner to login into the YouTube channel.
Step 2: Click on your Profile Picture
- Click on the “Profile icon” placed on the right side.
- Scroll down and click on the “YouTube Studio“.
Step 3: See your subscribers
- You see the current subscribers on the channel analytics.
- Scroll down to see the subscribers list; where you can click on “See All”
You can see,
- All subscribers.
- You can subscribe to them too.
- You can see their subscribers.
- You can see the result of the last 7, 28, 90, 365, and lifetime.
Which subscribers are shown?
subscribers are shown only in your list if they do their account public.
Which subscribers are not shown?
subscribers are not shown in your list if they make their account private
How to see YouTube subscribers on mobile?
The list of the subscribers only shows in the desktop version.
It is also available on mobile when you are, using the web on mobile otherwise, in the mobile app, which only shows the total subscribers.
Step 1 Open YouTube App
- Open the app and, same as the desktop version, click on your profile icon
- Scroll down to go on YouTube studio. download the YouTube studio for mobile
- Android users can download the YouTube studio from the play store.
- Apple users can download the YouTube studio from the app store.
Step 2 Click on the Profile Icon
- Click on the profile icon that is on the upper right corner of the screen and click on YouTube studio
Step 3 Open YouTube Studio app
- when you click on YouTube studio. It immediately takes you to the YouTube studio app, where you open the Dashboard and view all Analytics and Subscribers.
- Who recently subscribe to your channel and your total subscribers too? On YouTube studio, you can click on View More and enjoy other analytical tools too.
It is necessary to count the subscribers that you have on your YouTube channel. If you’re interested in becoming a professional content creator, you can focus on other YouTube tools as well.
When you click on the channel analytics. it gives a detailed data sheet with a graph that tells you about,
- People reach
- Your audience
you can see the fluctuated graph in analytics.
How to use advance mode on YouTube?
If you want to check analytics on advance mode,
- Click on analytics
- Click on an advanced mode that placed on the right corner
Advance mode brings you to another page that analyzes your growth on YouTube. The advanced mode analyzes your channel at an advanced level that tells you each, and everything related to your sources of content trafficking and much more that happens in the past few days. It will help you to allow to grow your channel in an easier and faster way.
The new page open with advanced mode now you can check;
- Views by video
- Views by traffic
- Views by geography
- Viewer age
- Viewer gender
- Views by date
- Subscription status
- Subscription source and many more
How to get more subscribers on YouTube?
To get more subscribers on your YouTube channel you should follow these points,
- Focus on quality, not quantity
- Use influential playlist
- Publish video more than 10 minutes
- Promote videos at the end of the video
- Place YouTube subscriber button
- Reply to every comment
- Every video has the most suitable description
- Use an awesome channel icon
- Catchy tag line
- Create awesome thumbnail
- promote your videos on a blog post
- Optimize your channel
YouTube is a great platform to build an audience for your business. YouTube has become popular day by day. If you have a YouTube channel, then you can use these tricks that I tell you in an article.
If you don’t have any YouTube channel then, I will encourage you to make a YouTube channel and start to make videos on it.
I think now you can understand now how to see your subscribers on YouTube. These analytics helps you to grow your channel on YouTube professionally. You get the best results after using these steps. It is helpful for me that’s why I recommend to all of you to follow these steps to grow your YouTube channel.
Now it’s your turn. I would love to hear from your which strategy you would be excited to follow first.
If you want to get an online service for your channel or Business, check the all services of our site.
Leave a Reply